The Interuniversity Center of services for foreign students has been created in the structure of the Centre for International Relations
- organization of sending foreign graduates to the countries of permanent residence with the provision of a full range of services:
- registration of entry / exit visas;
- organization of transfer to the airport (including to the airports of neighboring countries);
- purchase of air tickets at the best prices;
- organization of charter flights;
- assisting in the COVID-19 test;
- assisting the HEI in organizing recreation and health improvement of foreign students.
Within the framework of the "Educational Map of Belarus" project, the Centre for International Relations offers the organization of excursion and educational programs in the Republic of Belarus for foreign and Belarusian students and employees of higher education institutions, as well as recreation programs in sanatorium and health institutions of the Republic of Belarus.
The Centre for International Relations has the ability to develop and organize individual programs at the request of higher education institutions.